Dante is a proponent of the Slow Food movement which started in Italy. Adherents believe in working with local farmers to source the freshest ingredients. Dante strives to work with local and regional producers. These include:
- Plum Creek Farms — chickens
- Branched Oak Farm — milk for our fresh mozzarella
- Harvest Valley — pork and eggs
- Rhizosphere — greens, basil
- Birdsong Farm— seasonal vegetables
Beyond using local authentic ingredients, Dante serves house-made mozzarella and ricotta cheese as well as hand fashioned pasta.